Locum Tenens ObGyn Job CA
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens obstetrics/gynecologist opportunity is now available in California. For this assignment, you will need an active CA state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, with call, and you will see 2 - 3 deliveries per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, clinic and call
- Caseload: 2 - 3 deliveries per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.