Locum Tenens Endocrinology Job Casper, WY
A locum tenens endocrinology opportunity is now available in Wyoming. The provider will work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm with minimal call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 13 - 16 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- BC/BE required
- Licensing assistance available
- 13 - 16 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.