Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job VA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens orthopedic spine surgery opportunity is now available in Virginia. This assignment requires no procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and no call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active VA medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active VA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: No
- Procedures: No procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.