Locum Tenens Neurology Job GA
A Georgia-based medical facility needs a locum tenens neurologist for coverage. There are multiple shifts available. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 10 - 15 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to be able to interpret EMG/NCS and EEG testing. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only GA-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Multiple shifts available
- Must have active GA license
- BE/BC required
- Neurological evaluations, trigger point injections, occipital nerve blocks
- Ability to interpret EMG/NCS and EEG testing
- 10 - 15 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.