Full Time ObGyn Job Athens, TN
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, stipends during training, medical debt assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Nestled in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Athens offers a southern hospitality. Over the years, Athens has grown industrially, but has been able to maintain the reputation as 'The Friendly City.' The downtown area features a host of boutiques, antique stores, and specialty shops. There are also 4 shopping centers in the area, 5 schools in the Athens City School System, and several 4-year colleges in the area.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2671591.
- Competitive salary and benefits package offered
- Stipends during training plus medical debt assistance
- Established patient base
- Supportive practice
- Mix of OB and GYN
- Join 2 OB/GYN physicians, 1 GYN, and 2 APPs
- 24-hour anesthesia coverage
- Located 1 hour to Knoxville and Chattanooga
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.