Locum Tenens Surgery Job Las Cruces, NM
Las Cruces, NM
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens general surgery opportunity is now available in New Mexico. The assignment schedule is 1 week per month, with call, and the physician will see 3 - 4 cases per day on average. The facility prefers the physician already has a NM medical license. The covering physician will need to be current with their ACLS certification.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- License: Active NM state license needed
- Schedule: 1 week per month
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 3 - 4 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: B&B general surgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.