Locum Tenens Oncology Job MA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens medical oncologist opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The ideal physician is comfortable with adult inpatient and outpatient and has an active MA state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 10 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 10 patients per day
- Procedures: Adult inpatient and outpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.