Locum Tenens Otolaryngology Job Dallas, TX
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Texas that needs an otolaryngologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active TX medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.