Full Time Family Practice Job Greeneville, TN
World-Class medical provider organization is looking to hire a Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW to provide evidence-based and personalized patient care in a Skilled Nursing Center/Assisted Living Center in the Greeneville / Rogersville, TN area!
LCSW will have the opportunity to make a big impact in the patients lives they serve as well as join a stable and supportive team!
Position Title: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Founded in 2003 as a response to the need for skilled nursing facilities to have more frequent, on-site medical services
- World-class medical provider organization that brings personalized medical care in 7 southeastern states
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K
- Great PTO plus 6 holidays
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, flexible schedule
- Under the supervision and direction of the Behavioral Health Executive, the Licensed Clinical Social Worker will support a patient workload via Telehealth, remote video counseling or on-site within the Behavioral Health domain
- Provide Individual, family and group psychotherapy
- Assess and resolve complex social and psychosocial problems that may impact on the patient providing behavioral health direct services, to include screening, assessment, treatment, referral, consultation and education
- 2 years of experience in mental health or long-term care
- Current unrestricted Certificate or license as an LCSW to work independently without clinical supervision
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.