World-Class medical provider organization is looking to hire a Licensed Clinical Social Worker / LCSW to provide evidence-based and personalized patient care in a Skilled Nursing Center/Assisted Living Center in the Greeneville / Rogersville, TN area!
LCSW will have the opportunity to make a big impact in the patients lives they serve as well as join a stable and supportive team!
Position Title: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Founded in 2003 as a response to the need for skilled nursing facilities to have more frequent, on-site medical services
- World-class medical provider organization that brings personalized medical care in 7 southeastern states
Benefits and Features:
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K
- Great PTO plus 6 holidays
Your Role with the Company:
- Full-time position, flexible schedule
- Under the supervision and direction of the Behavioral Health Executive, the Licensed Clinical Social Worker will support a patient workload via Telehealth, remote video counseling or on-site within the Behavioral Health domain
- Provide Individual, family and group psychotherapy
- Assess and resolve complex social and psychosocial problems that may impact on the patient providing behavioral health direct services, to include screening, assessment, treatment, referral, consultation and education
- 2 years of experience in mental health or long-term care
- Current unrestricted Certificate or license as an LCSW to work independently without clinical supervision
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Ben Dollar NP Now, LLC P: 843.574.8233 email@example.com
At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size, and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you cant find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
Our Core Purpose is We Connect People to Improve Lives. Our Vision: To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs.
Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs, and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019