Full Time Family Practice Job Chicago, IL
3 years ago
HEADLINE: Chicago (western suburb): Spanish speaking Family Practice physician for outpatient opportunity at health-care system's medical center. Flexible schedules of daytime hours and very reasonable patient volume. Excellent salary and full benefits. Loan repayment and Visa sponsorship.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- This practice is located in the western suburbs of Chicago.
- It is a very short drive to Chicago.
- It has a very diverse community.
- This city offers its residents many and varied amenities, including: excellent ethnic restaurants, growing arts community with professional theatre, arts council and music venues, historic vintage car show, and many parks and community centers for youth, adults and seniors.
- They also have good public and private schools, and affordable housing.
- Please scroll down below for detailed information about the city of Chicago.
- An established outpatient medical center is seeking a Spanish-speaking Family Practice physician to add to their growing staff.
- They offer flexible schedules of daytime hours and very reasonable patient volume.
- This health-care organization has both primary care and specialty physicians on staff.
- They focus on prevention, diagnosis and treatment of adult diseases.
- Family Practice physicians provide bi-lingual, comprehensive healthcare to individuals and families.
- Services provided include: Adult and Family Medicine, Behavior Health, Dentistry, Family Planning, OB/Gyn and Midwifery, Pediatrics, Pharmacy and a walk-in wellness clinic.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION: This out patient medical center is offering:
- Excellent salary
- Full benefits, including paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Loan repayment
- Visa Sponsorship
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (8,865,000 population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the countrys largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the worlds first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonalds (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.