Locum Tenens ObGyn Job WI
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens obstetrics/gynecologist opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. The assignment includes full scope OB/GYN and GYN coverage in the ER. You will need to have an active WI state license. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call, and you will see 35 deliveries per month on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 35 deliveries per month
- Procedures: Full scope OB/GYN, plus covers GYN ER
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.