Full Time Radiation Oncology Job Huntington, WV
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Huntington is the second largest city in WV and sits on the scenic Ohio River. It is home to Marshall University and was just recently named America's Best Community. Snow skiing, white water rafting, zip lining, water skiing, boating, fishing, ATV riding, and hiking are some of the activities enjoyed by those who live there.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2671142.
- Hospital employed
- Guaranteed salary for the first year, then salary plus RVU
- Academic appointment
- Research and trials
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Thriving downtown with excellent restaurants and beautiful parks
- College town located along the Ohio River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.