Full Time Hospitalist Job Boston, MA
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2571180.
- Boston suburbs
- Wired for nights
- Prefer local and MA licensed, but not required
- Join a growing and sought-after network of hospitalist
- Internal medicine or family practice physicians
- Final year residents will be considered
- Close to downtown Boston
- Close to the coast and skiing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.