Full Time Internal Medicine Job Greensboro, NC
You will receive an above market compensation bonuses based on quality metrics. You will also be provided with medical benefits, CME, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a beautiful North Carolina community. It has abundant year-round recreational activities, access to the beach, museums, great shopping, terrific dining, and major colleges and universities.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2671188.
- Above-market compensation
- Bonuses based upon quality metrics
- Be a part of a fast growing organization
- Enjoys working with underserved adult patients
- Physician passionate about their work
- Primary care centers for adults
- Average 15 to 18 patients per day
- New model based on value for patients, not on volume
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.