Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job ID
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Idaho. This assignment requires no procedures. The assignment schedule is for night shifts and you will see 15 - 18 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active ID state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a new ID license before this assignment starts.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active ID state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Night shifts
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day
- Procedures: No procedures required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.