Full Time Psychiatry Job West Orange, NJ
Earn a good compensation, based on experience and additional earnings based on call. You get paid malpractice, and other benefits are open to negotiation.
Live in the Jersey suburbs and enjoy a quieter pace of life or submerse yourself into the excitement that is New York City, the city that never sleeps.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
Learn more about this position by contacting Camille Whaley directly at 203.663.9380 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2671338.
- Employed or independent contractor option
- Outpatient private practice
- Full time or part time considered on a cases by care basis
- Monday through Friday, no call
- Patient ages 18+
- Final year residents and fellows are welcome
- Office provides all administrative functions
- Live in New Jersey or New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.