Full Time Surgicalist Job WA
WASHINGTON. ACUTE CARE/ SURGICALIST POSITION. Charming, safe, family friendly college town. 24 hour shifts.
Find rural charm plus the vitality, diversity and cultural/sporting events that come with two Universities 8 miles apart. Enjoy sunny Eastern Washington and a very collegial practice environment. Very safe, family friendly community with outstanding schools.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a BC/BE MD or DO general surgeon interested in a surgicalist role.
- Experience preferred though skilled, well trained new graduate welcome to apply.
- Inpatient urgent and emergent general surgery care and consultation including endoscopy
- 24 hour shifts
- Financially robust, 25 bed critical access hospital that has invested heavily in the latest technology including robotics.
- High degree of physician satisfaction and retention.
- Competitive shift pay. Plus, Washington has no state income tax.
- Attractive benefits. Additional 20%+ in non-taxable benefits
- This organization is a jewel!
For more information about this opportunity please contact:
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.