Locum Tenens Urology Job PA
We are looking to fill a temporary urology job now open at a Pennsylvania medical facility. This is clinic and call coverage. Your duties include general adult urology for approximately 25 - 30 patients per day. This facility is looking for board certified or board eligible providers to fill this role. We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about. Due to time constraints, only PA-licensed candidates will be accepted. Working in locum tenens allows you to expand your network of colleagues and work in a variety of environments. Contact Weatherby for more information regarding this assignment.
- Clinic and call coverage
- PA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Inpatient and outpatient care
- 25 - 30 clinic patients per day
- General adult urology
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.