Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job OH
A locum tenens pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available in Ohio. The provider will work 7 am - 5 pm with night call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Additionally, you will need ACLS and BLS certifications for this opportunity. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted OH medical license in hand. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- 7 am - 5 pm plus night call
- BC/BE required
- ACLS and BLS certification
- 15 patients per day
- OH license required
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.