Full Time ObGyn Job Lumberton, NC
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary plus quality bonus potential. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME and a stipend, and 27 days of PTO.
Come live and practice in central North Carolina. This is a large town located near Fayetteville, NC. The town offers a high-quality Southern way of life. It has a strong economy, arts, access to national parks, and a calm atmosphere.
Contact your CompHealth consultant to learn more about this position or be connected with a variety of other OB/GYN jobs. You will get to choose an opportunity with the location and benefits you have been searching for.
To get started, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2670301.
- Base salary plus quality bonus potential
- Hospital-employed position
- Level ll NICU
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday
- Hospital has a da Vinci robot
- 1.4K to 1.5K deliveries a year
- Call of 1:4
- Teaching site for medical students
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.