Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Maryville, MO
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Missouri that needs an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is for pager call and you will see 20 - 25 deliveries per month on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active MO medical license. The assignment includes general, deliveries, and GYN surgery.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: Pager call
- Caseload: 20 - 25 deliveries per month
- Procedures: General, deliveries, GYN surgery
- 35% C-section rate
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.