Full Time Psychiatry Job Denver, CO
This position offers a competitive compensation package, additional bonuses. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail, comprehensive benefits package, life insurance/disability, PTO, CME, a 401k retirement plan, relocation assistance, and paid licensing and membership fees.
Come live and practice in Colorado. This city has a beautiful, growing downtown, new museums, top-rated dining, and so much more. Visitors and residents often say it is their favorite city in the country. And to top it all off you will have access to skiing, hiking, mountain biking, and amazing views offered by the Colorado Rockies.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 203.663.9328, text 203.994.3883, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2670649.
- Child and adolescent psychiatrist
- 100% inpatient
- Base salary up to $300K
- Light call
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Retirement plan
- Located in a Denver suburb
- 10 minutes to an international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.