Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Tulsa, OK
Posted by CompHealth
An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include central lines and intubations. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active OK medical license. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 5 pm, and you will see 11 - 15 patients per day.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OK state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 11 - 15 patients per day
- Procedures: Central lines and intubations
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.