Locum Tenens Family Practice Job CA
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in California needs a locum tenens family practice physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. Each physician sees an average of 12 to 15 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active C state license, is board certified, and current in ACLS and BLS certification. Injections preferred, but not required.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 12 to 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Injections preferred, but not required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.