Full Time Orthopedic Trauma Job Dallas, TX
alarm 20 days ago
Posted by HCA HealthCare
Employer HCA Healthcare
Orthopaedic Traumatologist Opportunity in Dallas, TX
Medical City Dallas is seeking an Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon to join a well-established collegial private practice located on campus. Candidate would be joining a group that is in the 99% percentile for operative volume and reimbursement commensurate with work load. The incoming physician will take call at a Level I and Level II trauma center.
- Desired candidates should be BC/BE in an ACGME Orthopaedic Surgery residency
- Fellowship in trauma required
- Ideal candidate has interest in doing joint replacement
- Start date on or before 8/1/2021
- Excellent communication skills and be energetic and motivated to grow an elective practice
- Ability to tailor applicant job responsibilities to be as busy as surgeon desires
- Robust ancillary support
- Hospital programmatic support
- Leadership advancement
- Salary guarantee for the first year
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive total package
Overview of Medical City Dallas:
Medical City Dallas is an 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, Texas, the medical team consists of more than 1,400 physicians, many of whom are world-renowned experts in their fields.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.