Locum Tenens ObGyn Job WI
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of an obstetrics/gynecologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, with call, and the physician will see 15 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a current WI state medical license. Physicians who don't have an active WI license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.