Full Time ObGyn Job CO
This hospital-employed position is paying a base salary with additional bonuses and incentives. You will be offered full traditional health benefits for you and your family. They offer a retirement plan with a match, relocation assistance, a monthly loan repayment stipend, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME $4K stipend, PTO and holidays, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any OB/GYN jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information and the opportunity to apply for this position, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2670436.
- Salary plus production and incentives
- Hospital-employed position
- Monthly stipend for loan repayment
- Acute care hospital
- Teaching available
- H-1B or J-1 visas welcomed
- Full medical benefits for physician and family
- Great schools and outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.