Full Time Infectious Disease Job Orangeburg, SC
Infectious Diseases - Outpatient
Employed with Exceptional Benefits
Flexible Salary Based on Experience
Potential for Student Loan Repayment
We are seeking an Infectious Diseases physician for a clinic located in a growing community and region. Be a part of a collegial group with a supportive administration that values its employees. Earn an outstanding income while living in a desirable location!
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Strong income potential through base salary and a production model
- Excellent quality of life practice
- Immediate ramp up and a strong support team
- Full comprehensive benefits package and 200 hours of paid time off
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This beautiful, historic community offers upscale local amenities as well as easy access to larger metropolitan cities, the mountains, or the beach! Come enjoy a tremendous quality of life in this welcoming area featuring unique boutiques, upscale restaurants, and an abundance of amenities!
- An outdoor paradise with featuring all four seasons and mild winters
- Beautiful, affordable homes with waterfront access and picturesque views
- Enjoy a short commute to work, a low cost of living and outstanding schools
- Easy access Columbia, Charleston, and Myrtle Beach
Job ID: ID 7434632
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.