Full Time Radiology Job CO
MSK Radiology / #1 Place to Live / 4 Day Week /Profit Share Bonus
Join the premier group of Radiologist that value lifestyle & collegiality in the #1 Place to Live in America. Due to community need, practice growth and the opening of new imaging centers, we are recruiting a future partner who has completed a Musculoskeletal Fellowship. The incoming Radiologist will have the opportunity to live in the #1 Top Rated City in America. Our group offers internal moonlighting options as well as an equitable work schedule with generous and flexible time off. We are committed to remaining a private practice with a successful internal democratic process. Call is shared equitably amongst all radiologists. If you are looking for that ever-elusive balance between a financially rewarding practice and great quality of life, please consider the following:
- 4 Day week with leading compensation and partnership track
- 8 Weeks PTO
- Call 1:5 Weekends and 1:12 Weeknights
- Comprehensive benefit package, including health, 401K, profit sharing and more
- Join a collegial group of 35 board certified and fellowship trained Radiologists who choose to become partners in the group
- Physician owned group with over a 50-year history that provides to over 22 Hospitals, Clinics and Imaging Centers throughout Denver and Colorado
- State of the art equipment and teleradiology capabilities
Mile High City = Unlimited Amenities and Quality of Life
- This position will be based in N. Denver metro- live in Ft. Collins, Boulder, or surrounding communities.
- Best Places to Live- #1 Boulder, #2 Denver, #5 Ft. Collins
- With 300 annual days of sunshine residents play, walk and run outdoors year-round
- Coloradans are serious about sports. Watch all major league professional teams and play with amateur and youth clubs at every level of competition
- Denver is home to rising stars in culinary and craft brewing. Culture and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world.
Reference: RAD 9331
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.