Full Time Pulmonology Job Cookeville, TN
- Only 70 Minutes From Nashville International Airport and Music City USA
- Premier Pulmonary Care Practice In University Town
- Traditional & Outpatient Only Positions Available
- No State Income Tax!
Join hospital employed 4 physician Pulmonary Care practice in Cookeville, Tennessee. Cookeville Regional Medical Center (CRMC) is a city owned nonprofit hospital with a
350,000-catchment area. Exceptional earning potential with extremely large referral base that covers 14 Counties. Full-service regional hub inclusive of all cardiovascular and surgical services. Excellent income potential with matching quality of life.
- Critical Care Training a Plus
- EBUS & Navigational Bronchoscopy Available
- Average 15 - 20 patients per day in clinic
- Practice is attached to the hospital
- Hospital call will be 1:4 with mid-levels taking first day call
- 30 Bed Open ICU
- Sleep studies available
- NP Hospitalist in ICU takes first ICU call
- Hospital EMR is Paragon, Athena in the practice
- 40 surgeons including vascular, cardio, thoracic & endovascular
- Full cardio program inclusive of structural procedures
- Accredited Stroke and Chest Pain Center
- Hospitalist, Neuro-Hospitalist & Peds HM service lines in place
- Acute trauma transferred to Vanderbilt
- ED census of 53,000 per year - No trauma designation
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.