Full Time Rheumatology Job Atlanta, GA
- Rheumatologist will join establish practice of one Rheumatologist and one Nurse Practitioner.
- Staff includes an RN, two CMAs, and a Phlebotomist.
- Clinic hours Monday-Friday, ability to work 4 days week with shared call via phone consults.
- Established volumes with the ability to see up to 20 patients per day.
- Interest in musculoskeletal ultrasound preferred, but not required.
- EPIC EMR systemwide.
- Employed position includes generous base salary, production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, LT/ST Disability, pension plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, paid holidays/sick days, dues and fees, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads encouraged to apply.
This community is a western suburb of Atlanta, located 35 miles from Downtown and just 40 minutes from the airport! Enjoy all the conveniences without the city traffic. Enjoy this county's Historic Downtown with its authentic architecture and choose from a variety of museums, shops and restaurants. Get all the benefits of a smaller community with the big city amenities of Atlanta just a few miles away. Community has excellent schools to attend as well as Emory University nearby for higher education. For recreation there are parks, tennis courts, movie theaters, skating rinks, horseback riding trails, public and private golf courses, water skiing and swimming beaches.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.