Full Time Pediatrics Job MO
Join a Thriving Practice in Beautiful Southern MO -
A Joint Commission accredited regional referral facility in south central Missouri is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician for a full-time, permanent, and hospital employed position. Incoming physician will join an established clinic with a thriving practice! This regional referral center?s service area extends through nine-counties (180,000 population) in south central Missouri and north central Arkansas.
- Traditional Setting ? Inpatient and Outpatient
- Clinic days are Monday through Friday
- Expected Volume: 18?25 patients/day
- Call is 1:6 - including nursery call
- Level II Nursery, no NICU
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Regionally competitive salary
- Up to $4,500 for CME?s and professional license fees
- Malpractice insurance with tail
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Life insurance
- LT and ST disability
- 403B with match, 457 plan, and more!
This hospital is undergoing a massive expansion of more than 120,000 square feet, which includes the construction of a new medical office building, flexible clinics, procedure suite, centralized imaging facilities, an updated pharmacy, and a new food service area. Plus, a brand NEW 20,000 square foot Women's Center that houses modern labor and delivery rooms, gynecological surgery facilities and educational spaces.
*** NO VISA SUPPORT ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.