Full Time Med-Ped Job OH
A 501c3 not for profit hospital in Southwest Ohio is seeking a BC/BE Med/Ped physician for a full time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will be joining a hospital employed Family Practice team. Enjoy working with a team of providers that put quality of care and customer satisfaction above all else!
- Patients are a mix of scheduled & walk-ins
- Schedule is Monday through Friday
- Outpatient only with no call
- See 25 patients per day in a Family Practice setting
- Work with Mid-level providers as a team leader
- Competitive base salary of $220k with the potential to make over $280K!
- In addition to base salary, there is wRVU productivity bonuses
- Relocation allowance and a sign-on bonus of $20k
- Hospital covers malpractice insurance and offers Health insurance
- Excellent retirement options of a 403b or Roth IRA (up to a 4% Hospital match)
- CME Allowance and time plus 27 Days Paid time off (PTO)
- Student Loan Reimbursement (State of Ohio, Medically Underserved Area)
Southwest Ohio offers abundant access to fishing, hiking, camping, and a multitude of other outdoor recreational activities. You are less than 60 miles from Cincinnati and only 110 miles from Columbus, Ohio. You will love being so close to beautiful Lake Waynoka! This community offers outstanding regional shopping opportunities as well as an idyllic small-town vibe.
*** Possible Visa Assistance ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.