Full Time Family Practice Job Abilene, TX
Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally.
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary $260,601 the first year!) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($20K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
Abilene, Texas is a regional center of higher education and the Arts. This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000.The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas. It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family. Hendrick Health System in Abilene, Texas serves as the hub for healthcare services in the Texas Midwest. Founded in 1924, it is now licensed for 564 beds and offers a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal and birthing services to retirement living and hospice care. You will find most medical and surgical specialists are on staff to assist in the care of your patients.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.