Full Time Plastic Surgery Job Memphis, TN
A well-respected medical group in Memphis, TN is adding a BC/BE Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon for a full-time, permanent, and employed position. Enjoy working for a large, financially stable, integrated health care system that consists of 22 hospitals and a 750+ employed physician group.
- Join a growing team of surgeons and focus your practice on cosmetic surgery!
- Potential to grow into 100% cosmetics
- The two plastic surgeons you will be joining, focus on reconstructive cases
- Beautiful, newly constructed office space near the hospital/surgery center
- Access to wound care center
- No general surgery call/responsibilities
- Call one weekend/month for clinic/surgery patients
Offering an incredibly competitive salary with relocation assistance and a comprehensive benefits package that includes retirement. Practicing physicians as well as new graduates are welcome to apply. No visa support.
Memphis, TN. City population is >650,000. Greater Memphis metro area population is >1.348 million. Memphis is the home of the Blues, Soul, & Rock 'n' Roll music and it?s well-known for some of the best BBQ around. This family-friendly community has an endless amount of activities, including football games at the University of Memphis, the Memphis Redbirds baseball games, concerts, golf, NBA Memphis Grizzlies, Broad Avenue Arts District, the Children?s Museums, historical tours, Elvis? Graceland, Beale Street, the Memphis Zoo, and one of the largest urban parks in the USA. Memphis is a thriving city that?s easy to navigate, offers a low cost of living, and excellent public and private schools. No State Income Tax.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.