Locum Tenens Endocrinology Job IL
Posted by CompHealth
An Illinois facility needs a locum tenens endocrinologist to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm, with no call, and the covering physician will typically see 10 to 15 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active IL medical license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.