Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Austin, TX
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Texas seeks a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 7 pm. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a current TX state license. Physicians who don't hold a current TX medical license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.