Locum Tenens Oncology Job NM
Posted by CompHealth
A New Mexico facility needs a locum tenens medical oncologist to assist with their temporary coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday and the covering physician will typically see 17 patients per day. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active NM medical license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an active NM license obtain one before the assignment.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 17 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.