Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job IA
A locum tenens pulmonology/critical care physician opportunity is now available in Iowa. The work schedule will be from 4:30 pm - 7 am. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining an IA state license. You will need ACLS certification for this assignment. Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided. Weatherby covers malpractice, travel, and housing while on assignment. To learn more, give us a call today and speak with an expert consultant for details.
- 4:30 pm - 7 am
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 5 - 8 patients per day
- ICU coverage only
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.