Full Time Hospitalist Job OK
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus incentives and bonuses. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/short-term and long-term disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2669653.
- Leadership role is a combination of hospitalist, administrative, and supervision
- Leadership and administrative experience preferred but not required
- Monday to Friday with flexible hours
- 10 am - 11 am and finish around 3 pm - 4 pm, rest of the time on call
- Oversee mid-levels at the hospital seeing patients
- Rural critical access hospital in central Oklahoma
- Excellent base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Oklahoma community about 1 hour to Tulsa or Oklahoma City, option to commute
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.