General Surgery Opportunity
Busy Practice in Independent Group
A thriving private General Surgery practice that’s services are utilized by both hospitals in town are seeking a General Surgeon to join them in employment. You would be replacing a retired physician with an established patient base, so you can expect a quick ramp up period. Earn an exceptional income while maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Be a part of an independent group that works with two hospitals in town
- 1:8 call with very supportive and cohesive team
- Opportunity for partnership after two years
- Great benefits with up to 9 weeks of paid time off
- Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Allowance provided
Nestled along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, the residents live in this gorgeous community rich in history and heritage. Take a short drive to a mountainous state park with a multitude of outdoor sporting options or head into the big city for the night of bright lights and festivities. Enjoy a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Short drive to a mountainous state park with a multitude of outdoor sporting options
- Live in an area that is a thriving metropolis for the region with tons of restaurants & shops
- Take part in one of their festivals, art fairs, parades or concert series
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options - 24% lower than national average
- Easy access to nearby metros such as Nashville, St. Louis, or Chicago
Job ID: GS 6294780