Full Time Family Practice Job Clovis, NM
HEADLINE: Clovis, New Mexico (eastern, 45,000 residents, family-friendly community): 100% outpatient Family Practice opportunity. Work for a clinic staffed with a multi-specialty team consisting of Pharmacists, Behavior Health, Case Managers, Nurse and Medical Assistants. H-1 Visa sponsorship available! $ Excellent salary range and excellent fringe benefits package!
LOCATION OF THIS PRACTICE OPPORTUNITY: Clovis, New Mexico
- The new Family Practice physician will work in a clinic that is located on the Eastern side of New Mexico.
- Clovis, New Mexico is a beautiful area of New Mexico with a population of about 45,000 residents.
- It is considered to have the best calendar of events in the State.
- This family-friendly community has excellent schools.
- It also has parks and festivals all year long.
- You can enjoy water and snow skiing, mountains, lakes and all of New Mexico's historical and cultural events.
- They also have beautiful golf courses, great dining and lodging options, 17 parks, and the second largest zoo in the state.
- An International airport is located 90 minutes away.
- This is a 100% Family Practice outpatient opportunity.
- A Family Practice physician is needed to work for a clinic that is staffed with a multi-specialty team consisting of Pharmacists, Behavior Health, Case Managers, Nurse and Medical Assistants.
- They have a very nice, modern facility with a congenial, supportive staff.
- An excellent, regional hospital is close by.
- They offer a flexible work schedule: 36 hours clinic and 4 administrative hours.
- They have an Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR) System.
- A Medical Assistant is paired with the provider.
- Call is 1:3. It is very light and handled by phone only.
- The new Family Practice physician can expect to see 18 to 25 patients per day.
- H-1 Visa candidates are welcome to apply.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- They are offering an excellent salary range, which will be commensurate with the Family Practice physician's experience, etc.
- They are also offering an excellent and comprehensive full fringe benefits package.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.