Full Time Gastroenterology Job TX
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a 401k retirement package.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2667998.
- Bread and butter GI or GI hospitalist
- Early partnership offered including ambulatory surgery center
- Onsite endoscopy along with many other tests and services
- Light call schedule
- Ideal opportunity for growth and medical advancement
- Exceptional earning potential
- Loan repayment and stipend for dues, licenses, associations, etc.
- Excellent vacation time and CME with a stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.