Part Time Post-Acute Physician Job Mountain View, CA
Mountain View, CA
alarm 5 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is growing our well-established Post-acute Care presence in the Mountain View, California area. We are actively interviewing board certified internal medicine, family medicine and geriatric medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Provide inpatient primary care working part-time at skilled nursing and long-term care facilities and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's national resources have supported our physicians as they deliver the best possible patient care, across the full continuum of care. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated care providers in the country.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading onboarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and support from experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Developed infrastructure with extensive back office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.