Full Time Urgent Care Job NY
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Deliver compassionate patient care as an urgent care physician when you join our reputable team at Western New York Immediate Care in Rochester, New York! In addition to diagnosing and treating most non-life threatening injuries and illnesses, you will provide occupational health services in our state-of-the-art facilities equipped with on-site lab and X-ray. The ideal candidate is able to care for pediatrics to geriatric patients, skilled in suturing, splinting, wound care, and minor orthopedics, and comfortable reading X-rays. Enjoy a flexible schedule that support a work-life balance. At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do. We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
- Enjoy a flexible schedule that supports a work-life balance
- Practice focused on providing quality patient care
- Ability to care for the full spectrum of urgent care medicine
- Earn a competitive hourly rate plus incentives and paid malpractice and tail insurance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.