Full Time Family Practice Job Augusta, GA
Posted by Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Employer Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Urgent Care opening in Augusta, GA
- Hours 8 A.M. to 7 P.M. Mon - Fri and 9 A.M. to 3 P.M. Sat & Sun - 14 shifts per month
- Residency trained and board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- For Internal Medicine and Family Medicine candidates
- The candidate would be expected to provide evaluation and treatment
- for a wide range of illnesses and injuries.
- The candidate will be expected to document all patient care in our
- EMR system including in clinic evaluation and treatment as well as any communications regarding patient care between the
- provider and patient or between provider and healthcare personnel.
- The Candidate would be expected to be scheduled for shift work
- which includes extended hours during the week and weekend as well as holiday hours.
- The weekend and holiday hours are shared equally among physician providers.
- The candidate should have experience working with/supervising
- Advanced Practice Providers
- EPIC EMR
- Compensation based on MGMA guidelines with base compensation and incentive averaging at the MGMA median
- Relocation/Moving - Depending on distance from Augusta - between $5,000 and $15,000 for expenses that qualify under IRS Publication 521
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403b, PTO - 4 weeks and 2 weeks CME
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.