Full Time ObGyn Job PA
Join a successful, employed practice with an attractive compensation package and reasonable call (1:6 ? 1:8) near Pittsburgh. This is a well-established practice with a stable, collegial call group. The group has enjoyed steady growth due to the outstanding reputation of its physicians and its partnerships. This opportunity features:
- Flexibility ? choose between a laborist position or traditional inpatient/outpatient practice.
- All deliveries at 1 facility - a strong, community hospital that is the regional leader in maternity services delivering over 1,100 babies/year in a newly renovated/expanded maternity department including 5 new Level II NICU beds.
- 1 Primary office - part of a multi-specialty complex adjacent to the hospital; secondary office is in a well-established location ~ 20 minutes away.
- Women's Health Services - includes gynecologic oncology, reproductive endocrinology, MFM, breast surgery, etc.
- Birth Place staff - neonatal nurse practitioners, certified OB nurses, breastfeeding consultant & counselors plus car seat technicians
- Academic appointment. Primarily clinical with the option to do some teaching/research.
- Free-standing, hospital-owned facility with a full array of outpatient services including: physician offices, imaging services (e.g., digital mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound, DEXA, X-ray) and educational programs.
Beautiful, safe, affordable suburban area with great schools and lots of recreational/cultural amenities in close proximity to several cities.
Located conveniently within a short driving distance from Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Erie, this community offers a small town atmosphere with opportunities to enjoy cultural venues, great entertainment and professional sports events. Just over an hour to Pittsburgh and 1.5 hours to Cleveland.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.