Family Medicine Core Faculty for our dual accredited ACGME Family Medicine Residency Program
- Started in 2015 with its first PGY1 class
- 60% will be residency program in teaching, administration, scholarly activity, and patient care within the program
- This position offers an excellent opportunity to be involved in program development
- Market competitive salary and excellent benefits!
- Candidates must have three or more years of practice experience in inpatient and outpatient setting
- OB interest is welcome.
- Base salary compensation for two years then move to base plus productivity in year three and beyond
- $60K Signing and $100K student loans.
Contact: Neal Fenster