Well-established Intensivist program seeks additional BC/BE critical care physician to join their busy hospital employed group.
- Practice model currently includes a team of 3 Intensivists and 1 APP who manage a 32-bed
- dedicated critical care unit providing treatment to critically ill medical and surgical patients.
- They also provide ventilator management as needed for a 10-bed neurocritical care unit.
- One of the largest not-for-profit tertiary referral centers in Alabama
- 420 licensed bed facility w/ 2,800+ dedicated employees
- 22 OR suites with 2 endovascular suites
- Level 2 trauma center with EM residency trained physicians
- One of two comprehensive stroke centers in Alabama
- UAB Cancer Center affiliate
- Serves over 600,000 in a 75-mile radius
- 7 on/7 off block schedule, 12 hour shifts from 7am-7pm, 14 shifts/month
- Team would include one other Intensivist and an Intensivist APP
- Call is shared equally with the other
- Intensivist on your team and would be taken from home after 7pm on assigned call day
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus option
- Paid interviewing expenses
- Commencement bonus and relocation expense allowance
- Paid malpractice insurance
Located in South Alabama
Contact: Neal Fenster