Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Job Atlanta, GA
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping an established medical center in Georgia that is currently in search of a family medicine or internal medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm and with no call. You will see 18 - 22 patients per day. You should be board certified and have a current BLS certification. The facility uses Epic EMR for charting. The incoming physician must have a GA state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.